500% more ladies in everything → lady assassins
"you know our creed—nothing is true, everything is permitted."
actually yes! there’s a much easier way to cut out images than using the polygonal lasso.
- first off, open up your image onto photoshop. (i’m using psc5) this is the photo i’ll be using.
- next, click the letter “q” on your keyboard. this creates a mask for your picture. click it once and then click your brush tool. once you’ve clicked your brush tool, paint over your person. the brush tool should come off as red, and it should look like this.
- paint over the entire person (or whoever/whatever you want to cut out) i like to use a small brush, so that it’s easier to paint over the more difficult spots to paint over. once you’ve finished painting over them, it should look something like this.
- now all you have to do is click “q” again and it should outline what you’ve painted. it should look like this.
- now, click delete on your keyboard and voila!
easy right? i hope this was able to help you lovely! if you have any other questions, feel free to come back and ask them!
For later reference…
Many crystals are thought to have healing powers. This pointed cut of crystal glows bright blue when worn in the dark, so that you’re able to heal yourself even in the darkest of places. Sold on Etsy.
shut up Sokka
I need to sell my Benny costume soon! He will be ready to go by the end of August, and I am now accepting offers! I would normally keep him, but I am making other large costumes, and I need space in my small apartment!
I am 5 foot 2 inches, but the costume can easily fit someone larger. The costume is built to last and is even coated in fiberglass resin and mating. The costume will be fully repaired before shipment! If he doesn’t have a buyer before August, he will be auctioned off!
Interested or have any questions? Pop me an ask, or email me at email@example.com Spread the word if you can! Thanks!
Sis is selling Benny so snatch him up before someone else does!
i wanted to draw the old gaang but i didn’t know which outfits from which books to draw them in then i was like oh hang on